Facebook groups have the potential to generate direct leads and even sales. All you need is a high engagement rate where people share, discuss, respond and start buying from you, here’s a list of reasons why you should have a Facebook Group strategy for your brand.
Provide Value for Customers
- Create a group to reward your customers & make them feel special, for example, a group exclusively for people who have purchased your product.
- Include a link on your sales page or send emails inviting customers to join.
- Use the group to follow up with customers or help them if they have questions.
“Beat” the algorithm
- Since, as noted, Facebook Groups generally see higher levels of engagement than Pages – and posts from groups in which you’re regularly active are also given higher status in the News Feed algorithm – creating and maintaining a group can be a way to “beat” the algorithm and get your posts seen by your group members.
Communicate with Brand Ambassadors
- The strong relationship you have with your top advocates & brand ambassadors are invaluable. And a group like this lets your advocates connect with each other.
- A Facebook group is really handy if you organize or promote lots of events. Those who attend the activities will use the group to network & share photos & notes.
Create a sense of community
- This, of course, can be a little difficult via post threads and comments, and building a community on your own website can take tech (and money) that you may not have access to. Facebook groups enable you to build a sense of community when you lack the technology to build a community within your website.